Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Paperbackswap books:

The Lord of the Flies by William Gerald Golding

Love's Long Journey
by Janette Oke. I had this sent to my mom.

The Quilter's Daughter by Wanda E. Brunstetter. I also had this one sent to my mom.

And from S*m's Club I recently purchased:

Into the Deep by Colleen Coble. This is Christian fiction and it's a mystery and it's set in the U.P!

Bittersweet Christmas by Jocye Livingston, Gail Sattler, and Janet Spaeth. After Thanksgiving, I will have two Christmas novels to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home