Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where the Map Ends

I was so excited to find this site yesterday! I love books that make me think "wow, how did they ever think of this plot??" I also like Christian fiction. I have always had a hard time finding books that meet both those. Thanks to this website I now have long list of authors to try.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Thank you for sharing! I already have a huge list of books I want to read - and now even more. The series by Chuck Black seems way interesting. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home