Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook: Two Hundred Gourmet & Homestyle Recipes for the Food Allergic Family by Cybele Pascal. Sandy told me about this book, so I checked it out. I'm looking forward to making Sammy a real birthday cake this year.

Cell by Stephen King. I haven't read Stephen King since high school, but this one seemed interesting. Reminded me a bit of The Stand, although not as good. I wasn't crazy about the ending. I do not like wondering what happened. I took my valuable time to read your story, please give me some resolution.

How To Break An Egg : 1,453 Kitchen Tips, Food Fixes, Emergency Substitutions and Handy Techniques by Fine Cooking editors Because some of us need all the help they can get in the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home