Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm running a little behind here, i've read three of these already!

The Harvard Medical School guide to Taking Control of Asthma by Christopher H. Fanta, M.D., Lynda M. Cristiano, M.D., and Kenan Haver, M.D., with Nancy Waring, Ph.D.
Answered a few questions, raised a few questions. Not the most exciting book, but something I needed to read as one of my boys and my husband both have asthma.

Incidental Findings by Danielle Ofri
Pretty good.

Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh
My recent "treadmill" book. I like to have a "junk" fiction book to read while i'm on the treadmill. Not bad.

Polio, An American Story bye David M. Oshinksy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home