Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Stain by Harry Lee Kraus, M.D. I purchased this on Ebay a while back and just started reading it on our trip. I love medical fiction (eg Robin Cook), and this is actually a Christian author to boot! So far its very good.

The Broker by John Grisham. I gave this to my dad for Christmas and took it back while we were up there. My dad finished it of course, he is the only person I know who reads faster than I do.

Boy by Ronald Dahl. So many people find my blog by searching for this book I decided to check it out (also, I like Ronald Dahl's other books). This is essentially his autobiogrophy. I read a few chapters on the treadmill one day, and its not bad. Unfortunately, its going to be returned unread due to lack of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home