Due Back...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. -C.S Lewis

Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainbow's End by Irene Hannon. This was a Christian fiction romance. Honestly, I can't believe I even finished it. I love romance as part of a story, but I don't like a story about romance (if that makes sense). So predictable.


Catching Katie
by Robin Lee Hatcher. This was okay. I liked the idea of the story, but it was a little too light and fluffy for me.

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. This book is the second in the Hunger Games trilogy. SO GOOD! I could not put this down.

True Story: A Christianity Worth Believing In by James Choung. This was a good book. Very thought provoking. It really made me look deeply at some issues.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger 16shamrock said...

Hi, Amie! Your entry came up on my Google Alert. Sorry you didn't enjoy Rainbow's End. If you like romance as PART of a story vs. it being the focus of the story, you might enjoy my suspense work better. Try Against All Odds or An Eye For An Eye. They might be more your cup of tea! Thanks for giving Rainbow's End a try, though! Irene Hannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home